The 2013 edition of Mississippi Gridiron is scheduled to go on sale next week, from August 13-17 depending on your area of the state. The stores in Mississippi we use for distribution are using a different company to stock magazine shelves, and we’ve been waiting on that to finalize. We anticipate availability in the same stores we’ve used the last couple of years with Walmart and Kroger carrying the magazine, as well as Books-A-Million.
This year’s edition will be our biggest yet with 224 pages of full coverage of colleges, junior colleges and high schools.
A few things you’ll see in this year’s edition:
- Extensive coverage of Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Southern Miss.
- Full coverage of every SEC team.
- Full coverage of the Mississippi Junior Colleges.
- Previews for every college in Mississippi.
- Previews of the high schools.
- Coaches’ polls for each high school region.
- The Mississippi Gridiron preseason Top 25 high school teams.
- The 4th annual All-Gridiron team.
- Our Top 10 high school teams in each classification.
- Preaseason All-State teams for each classification.
- In depth information on the top high school and junior college recruits in the state.
We appreciate all of the help we have received from coaches and fans to help us put together Mississippi’s only comprehensive football annual. If you have any information to contribute or questions regarding the magazine, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.